Hello,
today I decided to film a new video for my youtube channel: DIY Love. As it's summer right now and really hot outside I decided to create Ginger- Lemonade. This is a tried attempt to recreate the ginger lemonade I had from pret a manger during my stay in England. Its a nice refreshing drink for those hot summer days, but with a little twist at the end. As I love ginger and lemon, recreating this drink was a must for me. Its the perfect drink for a hot summer day, where you just want to sit outside and read a book.(Yeah thats the perfect descriptio for it) I love it. Now to the recipe,
You'll need:
1/2 cups of sugar
6 lemons
as much ginger as you like
To create you'll have to:
To start, you will want to peal the ginger and then cut it into pieces. You can decide if they are big or small, but in the end it doesnt really make a difference to the recipe. Afterwards you want to add the ginger into a sauce pan with the sugar and 1/2 cup of water to create a sugar syrup. As you are adding the ginger into the syrup, the syrup will obsurb the flavor of the ginger. Therefore you can basically take any flavor you want and add it into the syrup, to create a great tasting lemonade. While the sugar syrup is boiling to probably disolve, you could start cutting and pressing the juice out of the lemons. On the other hand you could just wait. After the sugar has disolved into the syrup, you can add this together with the lemon juice. Afterwards you'll want to add around 3-4 cups of water. And now you can enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment